AquaPerl 12*0.5 lbs Water Soluble Pouches
Perlite Pool Filter Media in Water Soluble Pouches
Introducing perlite pool filter media in new water soluble packaging. An Industry First!
Key features and benefits:
- Direct replacement for D.E. filter media. No Crystalline Silica.
- Half the weight of traditional D.E. filter aids, making it easier to lift and carry.
- Premeasured ½ lb. water soluble pouches with dosage guide for ease of use (no measuring, no guessing).
- Dust free handling. No need for a mask.
- Backwashes quickly and completely, resulting in less time spent on filter cleaning
- Higher solids and oil holding capacity results in longer filtration cycles
- 100% Perlite, No moisture added.
- Load the pouches into the skimmer. Dissolves automatically to release filter media.
Directions for use:
Follow the dosage instructions on the back of the plastic bag or use the manufacturer’s recommendation. Add water soluble pouches to the pool skimmer basket. Pouches automatically dissolve in water in 40-60 seconds to release media. Any undissolved film will eventually dissolve in water.
Storage and Handling
The water soluble pouches should not be allowed to become wet prior to adding to the pool skimmer basket. Avoid rough handling of pouches that may cause breakage. Reseal the plastic bag with tape or a clip to protect any unused pouches from moisture. Store in a cool, dry place.
Each plastic bag contains 12 x ½ lb. water soluble pouches. The bags are packaged in a cardboard box that contains 5 bags. Box Net Weight=30 lbs.
Target Market: Pools and Spas that use DE filters
Filter Media: AquaPerl lightweight perlite filter media with no Crystalline Silica.